Each campus has a Health Centre staffed by a Registered Nurse. We also provide doctor’s clinics at the Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake campuses during the week.
Health Services strives to provide the best health care for students, and to promote awareness on a variety of health topics throughout the year. Maintaining optimal health is an important factor that can positively contribute to student success.
Some of our services include:
- Doctor’s clinics – contact our office to make an appointment
- Episodic illness care – over the counter medications, IE: Tylenol, Advil
- Healthy sexuality – birth control, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs): information, testing and treatment, pregnancy testing. If you are looking for resources about sexual assault, including how to report a sexual assault, click here.
- Body image issues – nutrition, healthy eating, weight control and weight planning, body development
- Lifestyle choices – smoking cessation, alcohol and drug questions, stress management
- Health resources – information or hand-outs pertaining to any health questions
- Community referrals – health related agencies outside of the college
- First aid
- Allergy Injections, Immunization and TB Testing – Speak with the nurse for more details.
- Flu clinics – Flu clinics are available on campus during the Fall. Check back to this website for dates and times.
Health, Wellness & Accessibility Services Acting Managers:
Jennifer Babin (NL)
- 905-641-2252 x 4167
Jay Burdon (WC)
- 905-735-2211 x 7495
Welland and Niagara Falls Campuses –
- 905-735-2211 x 7635
Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus –
- 905-641-2252 x 4449
- Dr. T. Dobson
- Dr. L.A. Facey-Crowther
- Dr. N. Leroux