Congratulations to the first weekly prize winners in the Employee Climate Survey draw.
This week’s winners include:
- Koryn Thomas, who wins an iPad Air;
- James McEwen, Shannon Gale, Lucia Szeplaki and Cathy Tirone, who win $50 gift certificates to Benchmark Restaurant;
- Franco Bieri, Gina Pannunzio, Steve Collins and Malcolm Howe, who win $25 gift certificates from the NCT Winery/Beer Store;
- Cole Hayes, Randall Campbell, Tracy Aulbrook and Kristine Dawson, who win $25 gift certificates to the NC Greenhouse; and
- Jorge Montoya, Chantelle Lafleur, Siscoe Boschman, Joanna Cielen, Steve Gill, Krista Bouw and Amy Proulx, who win $5 Tim Hortons gift certificates.
Draws will take place every Friday throughout the survey period, with those who have completed the survey during each week being eligible for that Friday’s draw. As an incentive, those who completed the survey by today will be eligible for all weekly draws, which take place on February 28 and March 7.
The Employee Climate Survey began on February 18 and runs until March 7. It engages NC employees, takes the temperature of the College’s work environment and generates important feedback that serves as a catalyst for positive change at NC. As a key factor in maintaining a healthy organization that is committed to continuous improvement, the survey is a very important exercise for Niagara College.
The survey will be delivered by Metrics@Work, a local firm with expertise in employee engagement and organizational measurement.
Participation is important. The usefulness of the survey results are directly related to the level of participation. Previous surveys have enjoyed excellent response rates, and the College hopes to build on that high level of participation with this survey. Please take the time to complete the Employee Climate Survey and ensure that your voice is heard.
All responses to the Employee Climate Survey will remain confidential. Those who complete the survey, do so through an outside party in complete confidence. The College does not have access to the raw data or any report or information that would identify an individual.
If you did not receive an invitation email from Metrics@Work on February 18, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or CLIMATESURVEY in Groupwise) to determine whether you are on the list of eligible employees. All full-time employees, sessional/partial load faculty and regular part-time support and administrative staff are eligible to complete the survey.
For the full details, including an FAQ, please visit the climate survey web page here.