The Centre for Educational and Professional Development Office has a number of upcoming PD opportunities. Highlights include:
* Bridging the Cultural Gap Between Learners and Educators – with Carmen Dima
* Investment Myths and Realities: How to Prevent Retirement Sabotage – with Ian Davies
* The iPad @ Work: fundamentals for new users – with Michelle Carile
* The Working Woman’s Guide to Creating Balance & Letting Go of Stress – Monday, June 25
* Organizing and Managing Data in Microsoft Excel – Thursday, June 28
* How to Work Effectively With People Who Act, Think & Work So Differently From You – Friday, July 6
* Communicating Through E-mails: top 10 dos and don’ts – Monday, July 9
* How to Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyse Data – Wednesday, July 11
* Preventing Fires Before They Start – Monday, July 23
* Mastering Excel Functions & Formulas – Friday, July 27
* Dealing With the Dreaded “C”: conflict in the workplace – Monday, July 30
Please note that the CEPD Calendar, with all the sessions’ date and room location details as well as registration instructions, can be found on the CEPD website.
Be sure to visit the CEPD website regularly as new sessions are being added every week.