With the Fall term underway, an important reminder to students and staff to take steps to ensure your safety on campus:
- Be aware of your surroundings – don’t be distracted by phones, headphones, etc. when walking around campus;
- Don’t walk alone after hours;
- Familiarize yourself with campus buildings and emergency phones;
- Trust your instincts, if you feel uneasy about a situation or person, remove yourself from the situation;
- In an emergency, dial 911, and then Campus Security at 905 735-2211 ext. 6999 or via the Niagara College Mobile Safety App;
- Download Niagara College’s Mobile Safety App: The Niagara College Mobile Safety App provides important personal safety tools for students and staff, including quick access to campus security, emergency contacts, urgent notifications, tips and tools and more. Download via Google Play, the App Store, BlackBerry World or niagaracollege.ca/security.
Campus Security is available 24/7:
You can reach Campus Security 24/7 by calling 905 735-2211 ext. 6999 or via the Niagara College Mobile Safety App.
For more campus safety tips, visit https://www.niagaracollege.ca/campus-safety/tips/