Course Outlines typically contain:
- Course hours
- Evaluations and weights
- PLAR eligibility
- Outcomes and learning objectives
- Essential employability skills
- Teaching and learning plan
Not all course outlines contain the above and may contain more or less information. Course outlines can be easily printed and/or saved from the Course Outline Lookup tool.
I just want a list of the courses that I’ll be taking.
- Find your program’s web page with our program finder.
- Click the “Courses” link in the navigation bar.
- This page will provide you a list of courses for your program for each term.