About this Program
- Highly experienced and supportive staff.
- Modern equipment and spacious facilities allow for optimal learning.
- Graduates have diverse career options and the demand for graduates is high in the Niagara Region and throughout Ontario.
- Small class sizes where you will receive individual attention from the professors.
- Electrical construction and maintenance
- Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship
- Network cabling
- Fire alarm technician
- Related mechanical trades
- Independent contractor
- Service technician
- Power line technician
Employers indicate that over 17% of the 75,000 existing workforce will be eligible for retirement in the next five years, and 37% of the workforce will be eligible by 2014. Based on retirement estimates, the sector will need 9,000 people in technical positions in the next five years. (…)