When parking (unless you’re in a 30 minute temporary spot) you must have a valid parking permit or a valid paid parking receipt visible on your dashboard, purchased from the “pay station” machines in the lot, or from the bookstore on campus.
If you are having trouble finding a spot, Lot A at the Welland Campus (in front of the building) is day parking only, and is mostly used by visitors to the campus.
Pay stations provide half hour, hourly or daily parking receipts. These machines accept $.25, $1.00, $2.00 Canadian coins and Visa and MasterCard payments.
For more information visit Parking Services.
Temporary Parking Spaces
Temporary parking is permitted in designated spaces for a 30 minute maximum. Temporary spaces will be denoted by a sign. These designated spaces are monitored closely by Municipal Bylaw Officers and Parking Attendants. Violators will be ticketed. This 30-minute visitor parking is available at the Welland Campus in Lot A & C. 30-minute visitor parking is available at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus in Lot A.
Visiting on campus services and stores?
- Benchmark Restaurant: If you are visiting Benchmark Restaurant, please park in the designated Restaurant parking lot (follow the signs once you enter the campus). Parking is complimentary for Restaurant patrons.
- NC Teaching Spa: If you are visiting the Spa, please contact them directly for parking information. Parking is complimentary for Spa patrons.
- Dental Clinic: Dental Clinic customers should obtain a daily parking permit from a permit kiosk.
- Greenhouse and Brewery: 30-minute visitor parking is available at the NOTL Campus in Lot B.
- Wine Visitor + Education Centre, Winery and Vineyards: Complimentary customer parking is available in the lot directly in front of the Wine Visitor + Education Centre.
- NC Teaching Hair Salon: Free parking permits are available at the Hair Salon reception desk in the Pavilion building. Please allow time to obtain your permit and return to your car to place the permit on the dash.