Students: visit Career Services at mycareer.niagaracollege.ca to find a job, get 24/7 access to a wide range of employment resources, and more! To access MyCareer you must sign in using your student username and password.
Career Services offers:
- job postings
- job search help
- resume reviews
- cover letter critiques
- interview tips
- access the career events module to keep updated on employers on campus, career fairs, workshops and help sessions
- access to Interview Stream.
Interview Stream: Practice interviewing anytime, anywhere.
Visit niagaracollege.interviewstream.com and use your Niagara College student email address to register for a new account.
Sign in to MyCareer
- Go to http://blackboard.niagaracollege.ca.
- Sign in with your Niagara College username and password.
- Click the “My Apps” tab at the top.
- Under “My Apps” click the briefcase icon with the blue NC on it.
- You will now be automatically logged into the MyCareer portal.
- Click “Career Services” in the left column to find job postings and more.