All closing dates and times are in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5).
- RFT = Request for Tender
- RFP = Request for Proposal
- RFQ = Request for Quotation
- RFEI = Request for Expressions of Interest
RFP#2018-53 Classroom Tables and Chairs
Niagara College of Applied Arts & Technology, (the “College”), is seeking a Service Provider to supply, delivery and install Classroom Tables and Chairs to the following locations:
100 Niagara College Boulevard,
135 Taylor Road,
Although the College is intending to establish a multi-year Agreement for the supply, delivery and installation of Tables and Chairs, it has a current need to furnish up to five classrooms at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus. The specifications for this project are based upon the current inventory of Classroom Tables and Chairs.
- Industrial grade particleboard (wood) with a Maple (light brown) laminate
- Table top shall be 60” in Length and 18” Wide
- Metal legs with casters – 2 locking and 2 non-locking
- Black plastic seat and back
- Chrome legs
*: Quantities are estimates only and are provided for evaluation purposes. Please refer to Appendix 1 – Images of existing Tables and Chairs
Please review all RFP documents.
RFT#2018-37 New Hot Water and Heating Boiler Replacement
Mandatory Site Visit:
- Date: Friday, May 25, 2018
- Time: 09:30:00 am
Room: W112 (First floor West Wing of Building) 135 Taylor Road, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0
Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology (the “College”) invites experienced and qualified bidders to submit bids for the supply and installation of New Hot Water and Heating Boiler replacement located at the Niagara-on the-Lake Campus (the “Project”).
A mandatory bidders briefing and site visit has been scheduled for:
Date: Friday, May 25, 2018
Time: 9:30:00 a.m.
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus
The successful respondent shall supply all labour, tools, services and equipment, and provide all materials and equipment required to complete mechanical and electrical work in conjunction with the drawings, specifications and any addenda. Also included in the Scope of Work is the removal and disposal of the existing heating boiler and domestic hot water boilers located within the boiler room including but not limited to all valves, piping, venting, gas lines, pumps, insulation, controls, electrical wiring and components, air vents, temperature and pressure gauges. All work will be done to specifications and codes outlined in the associated specifications.
PLEASE REVIEW THE ENTIRE REQUEST FOR QUOTATION DOCUMENT.
RFP#2018-26 Security Guard Services
Non-Mandatory Site Visit:
- Date: Friday, June 1, 2018
- Time: 09:30:00 am
Respondents’ meetings have been scheduled for: Date: Friday June 1, 2018 Location #1: Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology 100 Niagara College Boulevard, WELLAND, ON L3C 7L3 Room: SAC 208 (Room Location: Athletics Centre, 2nd floor) Time: 9:30:00 a.m. Location #2: Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology 135 Taylor Road, NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, ON L0S 1J0 (Location: Main Entrance of the Campus)
Niagara College of Applied Arts & Technology, (the “College”) is seeking a Service Provider to provide on-site twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days per week Security Guard Services, (the “Services”). The Service Provider shall ensure the Services are delivered in a manner that are reflected in the mission, vision and values of the College.
Service Locations include:
- Welland Campus, 100 Niagara College Boulevard, Welland, ON L3C 7L3
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus, 135 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
- Satellite Office (Employment Centre), 43 Church Street, St. Catharines, ON, (on an as required basis)
The College reserves the right to add or remove locations. Please access the following links for additional information regarding the College and each Service Location:
Objectives of the Services:
- Patrol Service Locations and to provide, high visibility, undivided, attention to detail Security Services at all times
- Respond to security events in timely manner, according to the urgency of the situation.
- Maintain a safe and secure learning, working, and recreational environment for the entire College community.
- Create a safe and enriching work environment for the Security Personnel, ensuring they have opportunities for success in their careers
- Prevent untoward events from occurring on College property, among College community members.
- Providing a high level of customer service by helping customers in an efficient, friendly manner, handle issues for customers through positive interactions, information and assistance and doing the best to ensure customers are satisfied with the services they received.
- Report all incidents in a timely manner, e.g. urgent and emergent events are to be reported immediately.
Respondents are encouraged to review all available documents: RFP Documents, Appendices, Price Form and Background Document.
Niagara College Canada (the “College”) provides the information on this page without charge. The information is the property of the College and may not be reproduced or mirrored without the explicit permission of the College.