Get a head start on registration.
Be sure to register early to beat the lines! You may register until one calendar week after the start date listed of the class number that you wish to take. Please note that monthly intake courses have shorter registration periods.
For information about registering in person, by fax, mail or phone, read the Registration page. Please know the course code and class number if registering using one of these methods.
Not sure how to get started? Read these steps:
- Browse the OntarioLearn catalogue to find a course of interest to you. You can learn about the course—including a description, any credits that it awards, fees, and more—by clicking the title.
- After clicking a course name, scroll down to see a list of available classes. Take note of the course code (ex. COMM1133) and class number (ex. 1201) of the class that you wish to take.
- Register for your course by clicking the “Register Now” button. Our online shopping cart system will then launch in a new browser tab with the course that you selected.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button next to the class that you wish to register for. Payment is accepted online. You can close this tab at any time and continue to shop for additional courses. Click the yellow “View Shopping Cart” button on the Part-Time Studies website to return to the cart to checkout.
- Click “Checkout and Enroll” within the shopping cart window to proceed through registration.