All permits are colour-coded according to month of expiry. Each permit also includes its own registration number. Both staff and students must pay to park on campus. Parking permits are subject to Terms and Conditions.
Be sure to register early! Students and staff are strongly encouraged to register for parking permits early.
- Go to https://niagaracollege.aimsparking.com/.
- Sign in with your Blackboard username and password.
- Follow the instructions to register for your parking permit.
- Your payment options are: VISA, Mastercard and Debit. When using a VISA Debit/Credit, please select “Credit Card” as your form of payment.
- You will receive an email with your receipt. Print out your receipt if you wish to keep it for your records. You do not need to bring your receipt with you for pick-up.
- Pick up your permit at the Welland Parking Office – L22, or the Niagara-on-the-Lake Security Office. You MUST have photo ID with you. A student ID is acceptable.
- Hang your parking permit from your mirror, or place it in a visible location on your dash. Be sure to lock your vehicle. (I drive a motorcycle or other non-lockable vehicle.)
Permit parking is allowed in the following parking lots:
- Welland – B, C, D, E, F and G
- Niagara-on-the-Lake – A and B
Permit parking is NOT permitted in lot A at the Welland Campus unless you have an accessible parking permit as well as a Niagara College permit.
Control of parking is authorized under municipal bylaws and illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed and/or towed. The operator of the parked vehicle is responsible to ensure that a parking permit is visible at all times.
An eight-month parking permit at Niagara College costs $270 for 2017-2018, and remains one of the lowest on-campus parking rate for students among post-secondary institutions in southern Ontario. By comparison, eight-month parking permits at other colleges and universities in surrounding areas range from $260-$735.
Parking fees at Niagara College offset the costs of lot maintenance, winter snow clearing and construction/expansion of new lots.
Sponsored Students: Please contact us to register for your Parking Permit.
Report lost or stolen permits to the Parking Services office (Room L22 at the Welland Campus) immediately.
There is a charge for a replacement. Security Services will complete an occurrence report to be utilized for information and investigation purposes.
Non-lockable vehicles such as motorcycles and open Jeeps are allowed to park on campus.
Please contact Parking Services for details. A valid parking permit is still required.
Do not leave your permit hanger in an unlocked vehicle.