About this Program
- Partnership with six northern colleges enhances program accessibility and transferability of credits
- Students receive more than 1,000 hours of nursing practice in a variety of agencies
- Program culminates in a eight-week practicum experience
- RPN employment rates are high in Niagara and beyond
- State-of-the-art simulation lab
- Unique interprofessional education experience
- Clinics and medical centres
- Community agencies
- Correctional facilities
- Long-term care agencies
- Mental health services
- Travelling health agencies
Approved by the College of Nurses of Ontario
The Practical Nursing program at Niagara College is currently approved (Category 1) by the Colleges of Nurses of Ontario. Current graduates from this program are eligible to apply for registration as a Registered Practical Nurse in Ontario. Download the Program Approval Review Summary for details.
2 Year Option
This program may alternatively be completed in 2 years through Practical Nursing.
Ontario College Diploma
|May 2018||Waitlisted (What's this?)|
|September 2018||Waitlisted (What's this?)|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.