I forgot my password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. Follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.niagaracollege.ca/its/self-help/password-management/.
- Follow the prompts. You will need your student number and date of birth. Your student number is available on any hard copy mail-outs sent to you, including your Acknowledgement Letter, Offer of Admission and Fee Statement.
- It will ask you for your current password. Click on the “reset it” link in the sentence beneath the current password box.
- Correctly answer your security question.
- You can now reset your password.
If the above steps don’t work, contact the ITS HelpDesk at 905-735-2211 extension 7642.
Change my password
Visit ITS for instructions about how to change your password.