Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
- Mathematics - any Grade 11 (U) or (M), or Grade 12 (C) or (U) or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Competence in the use of the Windows operating system
- Competence in the use of Word processing, presentation and application software
- General knowledge of computers
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.