About this Program
- Earn both a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) from Brock University and a 3-year Ontario College Advanced Diploma from Niagara College in 4 years
- Cutting edge computer labs with dual full HD monitors
- Leading industry art production and software development tools
- Small College class sizes
- Students attend both Brock University and Niagara College concurrently
- Access to services at both schools
- Hundreds of hours of hands-on lab and project work
- Game software production and development
- Game programming
- Game world and content design
- Game engine development
- Graphics programming
- Artificial intelligence development
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design
- Mobile game apps
To view a detailed course listing, visit brocku.ca/game/bsc-game-programming/.
Where are classes held?
On some days classes will be held at Brock University, while on other days they will be held at Niagara College. Bus services are available between the two schools. Students receive a bus pass which grants unlimited ridership on all Welland, Niagara Falls and St. Catharines transit system regular routes for one fare (prepaid as part of tuition).
Students will have access to student services and athletic facilities, etc. at both Brock University and Niagara College.
Admissions and Availability
How to Apply
This program begins in the Fall term.
Visit brocku.ca/game for detailed program information.
Freedom of Information
Students and potential students are advised that as a joint program, all student information including demographics, academics, and any other information at the student level required for successful delivery of the program will be shared between institutions.
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.