ncLibraries + Learning Commons welcomes Lynda.com professional and personal development.
Students, faculty, and staff members at Niagara College now have access to Lynda.com. Log in using your Niagara College Blackboard credentials to access more than 1,400 self-paced video tutorials to learn more about software, web development, photography, business, design, and marketing.
To learn more about Lynda.com read Getting Started with Lynda.com.
- Unlimited access to video tutorials on a wide variety of technologies
- Up-to-date content for continued learning
- Tutorials developed by industry experts
- Access to supplementary exercises and activities
- Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced level video tutorials
- Watch complete tutorial sets or individual videos as you need them
- Mobile app access
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Vimeo Essential Training
- WordPress Essential Training
- Outlook 2016: Time Management with Calendar and Tasks
- PowerPoint 2016 New Features
- OneNote 2016
- Word 2016 Mail Merge in Depth
- Building Templates in Word
- Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 11
- Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
Help and Support
For help using this resource please visit the Lynda.com Support Center.