The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2016
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
- Biology - Grade 11 (C) or (U) or Grade 12 (U) or
- Chemistry - Grade 11 (U) or Grade 12 (C) or (U) or
- Physics - Grade 11 (U) or Grade 12 (C) or (U) or
- Exercise Science - (PSE4U) or
- Science - (SNC4M) or
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Healthy Active Living Education - Grade 12 (O)
- Related volunteer or co-operative work experience
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and/or First Aid certification are required by the start of term two. All costs associated with CPR/First Aid are the responsibility of the student.
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete field placement requirements. Niagara College cannot guarantee placements that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.