A reminder to join your colleagues at Day of Reflection on Thursday, April 30 at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus.
This year, we’re exploring our “Great Work” – the work that engages us, makes a difference and drives success at NC. Our guest speaker is Tina Dias, who will help us learn to identify and manage our “Great Work” through a presentation based on Michael Bungay Stanier’s book Do More Great Work.
Read more about this year’s event in Dan Patterson’s invitation to staff.
A few important reminders for the day of the event:
- The doors open at 7:45 a.m. and a light breakfast will be available. The program begins at 8:30 a.m. with lunch served at 12:30 p.m.;
- Dress is business casual;
- Day of Reflection is a great opportunity to meet new colleagues and network – be sure to wear your nametag.
What you’ll need:
- A pen or pencil to write with (folder/notes will be provided);
- A re-fillable water bottle and/or hot beverage container;
- Items for the SAC student food bank (they need pasta sauce, canned vegetables, canned fruit, peanut butter, pasta and rice).
Please do not bring:
- Laptops or tablets or other valuables – this is an interactive workshop and we’ll be moving around from table to table.