The Centre for Educational and Professional Development is offering several PD opportunities for January and February. Highlights include:
* Presenting With Prezi
* Google Drive: School, Work, and Home
* Using Results from the Course Feedback Survey
* Active Blended Learning Environments
* E-Portfolios: A Professional Digital Presence
* Intro to Excel
* Hybrid Teaching and Learning: Is It Time to Push “Refresh”?
* Hybrid 101: What You Need To Know For Successful Redesign
* Everyone: Has a Voice: Effective Discussion Boards Using Blackboard
* Blogs Vs. Journals: Reflective Practice in Action
* The “Flipped” Classroom
* How To Remain Cool and Collected in Challenging Conversations
* Working With Microsoft Excel Solver
* Microsoft PowerPoint Smart Shortcuts and Expert Secrets
* Developing a Perpetually Positive Attitude
* Traits of High Achievers
* How to Manage Priorities and Time
* Mastering Microsoft Excel Macros
Save the Date – Spotlight on Teaching and Learning – May 23, 2013
Watch for updates on the CEPD calendar!
Please note that the CEPD Calendar, with all the sessions’ date and room locations as well as registration instructions, can be found on the CEPD website here.