NC’s Student Success Centre and Gillian’s Place (empowering abused women of Niagara) present: Know the Signs: Preventing Dating Violence.
The workshop will be held March 7 at 1:30 – 2:20 p.m. in room S232 (Welland Campus). Everyone is welcome.
The workshop will:
* Dispel myths about dating violence;
* Complete the Emotional Abuse Checklist;
* Define dating violence and abuse (physical, emotional and sexual);
* Discuss early warning signs for dating violence;
* Discuss the Dating Bill of Rights;
* Watch and discuss a video about dating violence; and
* Discuss dating violence case studies.
The cost is free.