About this Program
- The Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus is located in the heart of Canada’s hospitality and tourism market.
- Small class sizes allow personal contact with professors.
- Program offers two co-op work terms which offer practical experience in an engaged applied learning environment.
- Faculty are internationally experienced.
Our graduates have found success in…
Four Seasons corporate level finance; Graduate Studies – Brock University; Niagara University; Sheraton Hotel – Guest Services Manager; Compass Group – Food Services Management; Vincor Canada – Retail Sales Manager.
- Country clubs
- Cruise ships
- Entertainment and gaming
- Meetings and conventions
- Restaurants/culinary enterprises
My decision to enroll into the Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospitality) program was definitely a wise choice. The lectures and in-class instruction provided me with an excellent foundation towards my career path. The quality of the education that I have received was exceptional and the professors are knowledgeable and approachable. I would recommend this program to anyone interested pursuing a career in the business and hospitality sector.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.