We help employers make hiring a positive experience.
Finding and retaining the right employee can be challenging. At Niagara College Employment and Training Solutions, we can assist you in the process.
- Free job posting service
- Free resume screening and matching services to help you hire high-value, job ready employees
- Free on-campus recruiting events, including career and job fairs
- Access to our facilities to conduct interviews
- Financial incentives to help offset hiring and training costs
- Free mentoring support service
Employment and Training Solutions helped Mortimer’s Fine Foods find a perfect candidate for their company’s Product Developer Position.
Despite her young age, 21-year-old Oksana Sytchouk has already accomplished more than many of us do in a lifetime. A Red Seal Chef, with work experience as a head chef and line cook prior to starting Niagara College’s new Culinary Innovation and Food Technology program in 2011, Oksana’s passion for the food industry fueled her hunger to become a food scientist. In the summer of 2014, Oksana registered with our offices as she looked for employment in her new field. With the assistance of a training incentive through the Youth Employment Fund, Oksana started work at Mortimer’s on July 14, 2014, and continues to be successfully employed there.