Click here for information about Strike Refunds/Withdrawals.

You may not drop all of your courses from MyNC – instead, you must officially withdraw from your program.

Domestic Students

If you are a domestic student and would like to withdraw from your program, please follow these instructions:

  1. Complete a Withdrawal from Program Form in person at the Office of the Registar (Welland Campus SE106 or Niagara on the Lake Campus W109). Please bring photo identification.

Important: If you do not officially withdraw, you will be responsible for the payment of your fees, even if you do not attend classes or if your OSAP is denied. Non-attendance, telling your professor or OSAP denied does not constitute an official withdrawal.

We cannot process a program withdrawal by phone or email as a valid signature is required.

Can’t withdraw in person? If you are unable to come into the College to withdraw in person, please call the Enrolment Services at 905-735-2211 extension 7500.


To be eligible for a refund, you must officially withdraw prior to or on the 10th day of the start of the term.

For information about refunds, visit the Fees and Finances website.

Was your OSAP denied?

If you are unable to attend because your OSAP was denied, please contact Student Accounts at 905-735-2211 extension 7555, or email studentaccounts@niagaracollege.ca for information regarding payment plans.

International Students

The withdrawal process at Niagara College is designed to ensure that you, as an international student, are well informed.

If you are an International student and would like to withdraw from your program, please follow these instructions:

  1. Visit the International Withdrawal and Refund Process web page and carefully read the information provided. As part of your request you will be required to attend two meetings with advisors.