- Your credential is the official diploma, certificate or degree that you receive when you graduate.
- Your full legal name, as shown on the Student Information System (SIS), is used on official College documents.
Please ensure that all of your contact information is accurate. To change/view your contact information, log into MyNC and select “My Profile”.
In the Formal Given Name section, please review how your name displays. This is how your name will be printed on your Niagara College credential once you have completed a program. In order to make changes to your formal given name, you must present Government Issued Identification to the staff in the Registrar’s Office.
- A grade report showing your academic results will be included with your Convocation package. Note that this is not an official transcript.
- You will not receive an official transcript when you graduate, however, you can order a copy of your transcript free of charge.
- You cannot get your credential before Convocation.
Did you graduate and lose your credential? You can request another here.
Not attending Convocation?
Credentials not received during the Convocation ceremony will be mailed to your home address as identified on MyNC.
- Log in to your MyNC account.
- Visit the “My Profile” section.
- Select “Change my Contact Information” to verify or change your address.