Course Title: Nursing Practice ConsolidationView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2020 Winter 1201
This course will provide you with opportunities to consolidate skills and knowledge at the level of a beginning practitioner. Partnered with a Registered Practical Nurse as a preceptor, you will gradually increase your nursing practice skills within the professional role. This experience will take place for four weeks in long term care and four weeks in an acute care setting.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- CLIN1430 - Nursing Practice IV AND
- NURS1495 - Nursing Theory IV AND
- PHAR1280 - Pharmacology II AND
- NURS1458 - Professional Growth IV AND
- NURS1420 - Pathophysiology II
The information on this page reflects course details for course PRAC1730P in the 2020 Winter term. Find details for another term.