Course Title: Nursing Theory IVView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2020 Winter 1201
You will expand your use of the nursing process and analytical processes assist you to explore the care of individuals and families experiencing and / or predisposed to chronic health challenges requiring rehabilitative, restorative and palliative care as well as mental health issues across a range of life situations.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- NURS1385 - Nursing Theory III AND
- CLIN1330 - Nursing Practice III AND
- NURS1358 - Professional Growth III AND
- NURS1361 - Pathophysiology I AND
- PHAR1180 - Pharmacology I
Equivalencies for this course
- NURS1570 - Nursing Theory III
- NURS1485 - Nursing Theory IV
The information on this page reflects course details for course NURS1495P in the 2020 Winter term. Find details for another term.