Course Title: Pathophysiology IView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Spring 1192
This course will introduce you to the concepts of pathophysiology as selected body systems and diseases are studied. You will examine the acute changes that may occur in the human body and explore how the body compensates for these changes during illness.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- BIOL1180 - Anatomy and Physiology II AND
- CLIN1230 - Nursing Practice II AND
- NURS1270 - Nursing Theory II AND
- NURS1258 - Professional Growth II AND
- HLTH1145 - Health Assessment
The information on this page reflects course details for course NURS1361P in the 2019 Spring term. Find details for another term.