Course Title: Game Development Project IView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2020 Fall 1204
In this course, students will be assigned to a game development production team. Student teams will work closely to conceive, design, document and prototype a new game concept. The end result of term work will be a fully realized and documented game design, accompanied with relevant prototypes and a detailed production schedule. Student teams will move to production in the GDEV1312 - Development Project II course.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- GAME1210 - Advanced Game Programming Techniques AND
- GAME1211 - Networking for Game Communities AND
- GAME1214 - Rapid Game Development AND
- GAME1218 - Character Design
Equivalencies for this course
- BTGD9302 - Game Development Project I
The information on this page reflects course details for course GAME1302P in the 2020 Fall term. Find details for another term.