Course Title: Communication in Healthcare IView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Spring 1182
This course will improve your fundamental written communication skills through a review of grammar, mechanics, and document organization. It will also introduce you to basic research skills and workplace communication strategies and formats. You will demonstrate your competence in writing improvement activities, essays, research applications, and workplace documents.
Equivalencies for this course
- COMM1016 - Professional Communications for Emergency Services
- COMM1101 - Language and Communications
- COMM1104 - Communications I
- COMM1110 - Business Writing Fundamentals
- COMM1120 - Introduction to Writing and Communicating in the Workplace
- COMM1125 - Essentials of Workplace Communication
- COMM1133 - Writing Strategies
- COMM1140 - Essential Communication Skills for Community Services
- COMM1150 - Communications for Media Studies
- COMM1180 - Essentials of Writing to be Understood
- COMM1510 - Communication Foundations
The information on this page reflects course details for course COMM1160P in the 2018 Spring term. Find details for another term.