Course Title: Communications for Media StudiesView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Winter 1181
In this course, you will develop writing strategies based on an understanding of audience and purpose. You will analyze communication situations, conduct research, produce documents that meet workplace and academic standards, and develop strategies for editing your work.
Equivalencies for this course
- COMM1120 - Introduction to Writing and Communicating in the Workplace
- COMM1140 - Essential Communication Skills for Community Services
- COMM1160 - Communication in Healthcare I
- COMM1180 - Essentials of Writing to be Understood
- COMM1016 - Professional Communications for Emergency Services
- COMM1101 - Language and Communications
- COMM1104 - Communications I
- COMM1110 - Business Writing Fundamentals
- COMM1125 - Essentials of Workplace Communication
- COMM1133 - Writing Strategies
- COMM1510 - Communication Foundations
The information on this page reflects course details for course COMM1150P in the 2018 Winter term. Find details for another term.