Course Title: Writing StrategiesView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Fall 1184
In this course, you will develop college level and workplace communication strategies. These strategies include reading, writing, and research as demonstrated through problem-solving and critical thinking applied in a variety of practical contexts.
Equivalencies for this course
- COMM1104 - Communications I
- COMM1101 - Language and Communications
- COMM1016 - Professional Communications for Emergency Services
- COMM1110 - Business Writing Fundamentals
- COMM1120 - Introduction to Writing and Communicating in the Workplace
- COMM1125 - Essentials of Workplace Communication
- COMM1140 - Essential Communication Skills for Community Services
- COMM1150 - Communications for Media Studies
- COMM1160 - Communication in Healthcare I
- COMM1180 - Essentials of Writing to be Understood
- COMM1510 - Communication Foundations
The information on this page reflects course details for course COMM1133P in the 2018 Fall term. Find details for another term.