Course Title: Engine SystemsView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices in this course will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Automotive Service Technician. Cooling and lubrication system theory, diagnosis and service will be discussed. Engine start up procedures will be covered as will the operation and service of belt and pulley accessory drive systems. Engine failure analysis will be discussed and practiced. Lessons will progress through a combination of classroom and practical instruction, demonstration and participation. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on the job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1975 - Drive Train Systems AND
- APPR1976 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems AND
- APPR1977 - Engine Systems AND
- APPR1978 - Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems AND
- APPR1979 - Work Practices
Equivalencies for this course
- APPR1935 - Engine Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1982C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.