Course Title: Drive Train SystemsView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Winter 1181
Apprentices in this course will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Automotive Service Technician. In Level II Drive Train Systems, students will study the particulars of Front and Rear Wheel Drive Trains and be introduced to Torque Converters, Automatic Transmission Fundamentals, Construction and Service. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on the job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1970 - Drive Train Systems AND
- APPR1971 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems AND
- APPR1972 - Engine Systems AND
- APPR1973 - Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems AND
- APPR1974 - Work Practices
Equivalencies for this course
- APPR1924 - Drive Train Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1975C in the 2018 Winter term. Find details for another term.