Course Title: FittingView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Welder. This course will explain layout pattern making techniques, the use and maintenance of fabricating equipment and practical fitting techniques in accordance with government safety regulations, manufacturer's recommendations and approved industry standards. Lessons will progress through a combination of classroom and practical instruction, demonstration and participation. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on-the-job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1851 - Blueprint Reading, Fitting AND
- APPR1852 - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Practical I AND
- APPR1853 - Semi-Automatic Welding Practical II AND
- APPR1854 - Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) Practical II AND
- APPR1855 - Welding Theory II
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1863C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.