Course Title: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Practical IView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Year 1185
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Welder. This course will give the apprentice the working knowledge of welding with the Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) process in accordance with government safety regulations, manufacturer's recommendations and approved industry standards. Lessons will progress through a combination of classroom and practical instruction, demonstration and participation. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on-the-job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1823 - Trade Practices AND
- APPR1824 - Applied Blueprint Reading AND
- APPR1825 - Welding Theory AND
- APPR1826 - Materials and Process Quality I AND
- APPR1827 - Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) AND
- APPR1828 - Gas Shielded Semi-Automatic Welding Practical I AND
- APPR1829 - Thermal Cutting
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1852C in the 2018 Year term. Find details for another term.