Course Title: Prints IIIView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Electrician: Construction and Maintenance. In completing this course the apprentice will be able to describe how to obtain installation details for a construction project to include single phase and three phase systems for feeder and branch circuits.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1386 - Canadian Electrical Code II AND
- APPR1387 - Prints II AND
- APPR1388 - Electrical Theory II AND
- APPR1389 - Installation Methods II AND
- APPR1390 - Instrumentation II AND
- APPR1391 - Electronics II AND
- APPR1392 - Monitoring & Communication Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1394C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.