Are you, or is someone you love in crisis? Do you need to talk to someone? There are many accessible and free mental health, crisis and suicide support resources in the Niagara Region. For mental health and crisis support resources, please click here.
Abuse, Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence
Niagara College’s comprehensive Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence practice reflects our commitment to provide a healthy and safe learning environment and workplace, and to support those who experience sexual assault or sexual violence.
- I have experienced sexual assault and need help
- I need to file a complaint
- I witnessed a sexual assault
- Someone told me that they were sexually assaulted
- Myth and facts about sexual assault
- Common questions and answers about sexual assault
- Sexual assault resources
- Niagara College’s Sexual Assault Policy