About this Program
- Two co-op work terms offer practical experience
- Program emphasizes business operations skills, human relations and computer applications, each critical to successful enterprise in today’s marketplace
- Students receive extensive training in the use of enterprise resource planning/SAP integrated data systems
- Graduates can pursue professional status through various associations (e.g., Supply Chain Management Association and APICS: The professional association for supply chain and operations management.)
This program is a member of the SAP University Alliance – a global provider of integrated enterprise resource planning software to business.
- Business systems and applications
- Distribution and logistics
- Financial and cost analysis
- Industrial marketing
- QS/ISO Quality Systems
- Materials control
- Operations planning and control
- Production/operations supervision
- Productivity improvement
- Project or small business management
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Quality assurance
- Supply management
- SAP: Enterprise Resource Planning
I began college as a student; I left as a young professional. This program has helped me to become the successful person I aim to be.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.