About this Program
- Co-op work term offers practical experience
- Case studies, computer applications and role-playing provide hands-on training
- Faculty members have a professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Many graduates find work through co-op terms or contacts made while working on projects
- Years 1 and 2 offer common core courses with the Business–Accounting program
- Assistant controllers and income tax auditors
- Budget analysts
- Financial and cost accountants
- General accountants
- Internal auditors
- Management trainees in banking and other business sectors
- Office managers
- Junior accountants in public accounting
Nipissing University Transfer Agreement
Graduates of this program have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Commerce degree or a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree from Nipissing University at our Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus and online. Learn more.
The co-op program gave me the work experience I needed before I entered the work environment.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach