An opening is available for a Student Representative to be elected to the Niagara College Board of Governors for the following term: September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.
The links below provide information for the nomination process and election of the Student Representative to the Niagara College Board of Governors including:
- Election Notice & Call for Nominations
- Board of Governors By-Law No. 4 (Internal Elections)
- Rules and Regulations
- Information for Candidates
- Election Schedule
- Nominations will be accepted in the offices of the Student Administrative Council from Thursday, February 1st until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 15th, 2018.
- Campaigning will begin on Monday, March 5th, 2018.
- The online election will take place from Monday, March 12th to Thursday, March 15th, 2018.
Information on how eligible voters can vote will be provided closer to the election period.
Should you have any questions, please contact Michael Audibert via email (email@example.com) or at ext. 4018.