Download the Accessibility Services Support Guide to learn more about our services and how they affect you. The Guide is available in both printable PDF format, and accessible Word format.
The Information Guide covers topics like:
- How we can accommodate your disability
- The application and admission process
- What to do before school starts
- The beginning of school
- Mobility issues
- Implementing accommodations
- Our counsellors and staff
- Other college services
Take our “Getting Started” crash course
Learn everything that you need to know about getting settled into college life. We’ll lead you step-by-step through confirming your enrolment, Orientation, parking passes, Blackboard logins, lockers and more!