About this Program
- Students can explore courses of interest before committing to a specific field of study
- Flexibility allows students to explore educational and career goals
- Individual educational support and planning
- Participation in a supportive learning community
- Gain marketable skills and may receive transferable credits to other college or university programs
- Graduates have an increased readiness for further studies or the workforce
- Access to an academic student advisor
Note: A student who completes the General Arts and Science one year certificate can transfer to the two year diploma program.
- Child and Youth Care
- Community and Justice Services
- Social Service Worker
Two Year Option
Want to dive deeper? Explore your options with a 2 year diploma in the General Arts and Science program.
Earn your General Arts and Science certificate or diploma at night. For more information, assistance in registering, designing your customized curriculum, identifying General Education courses, or transferring post-secondary credits you have already earned toward a General Arts and Science certificate or diploma, please call 905-735-2211 extension 7863.
Admissions and Availability
0820 - Welland Campus
0825 - Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.