We are so pleased that you have chosen our program as a path for you to continue your education!
The Niagara College Orientation Team is extremely excited and busy preparing for your arrival. We are planning an orientation day filled with valuable information as well as enjoyable opportunities to meet your peers and faculty.
Visit the Orientation page for information on orientation events and entertainment at Niagara College. Be sure to attend your Program Information Session to meet your professors and fellow classmates.
Some helpful links to get you started:
- Orientation – Information on orientation events and entertainment.
- MyNC – MyNC is your gateway to your timetable, timetable selection, and grades.
- Student Portal – This the source of information for students attending Niagara College. Visit the Students Portal for content that is tailored to you, including links to student services, news, food and drink on campus, clubs, housing and more.
- Blackboard – Blackboard is your learning management solution, where you can download assignments, communicate with teachers, and more.
- Enrolment Services – Visit Enrolment Services for information about fees, dropping courses, withdrawing, transcripts and more.
- Student Engagement and Leadership – Did you know that you can earn an official Co-Curricular Record along with your certificate or diploma by volunteering on-campus and in the community? Visit Student Engagement and Leadership to learn more.
- Student Administrative Council – Students representing students! The Student Administrative Council (SAC) is comprised of elected students who represent you on campus. The members of SAC work hard every day to help out their fellow students in any way they can.
- Important Dates – The full Academic Dates Calendar, including start/end of classes, holidays, breaks, etc.