Our personalized information sessions are here to help as you explore program information, the college application process, and financial supports. Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and is committed to helping you select the right program choice!
Personalized Information Sessions
In these one-on-one information sessions, you will meet with one of our On Campus Recruitment Officers, who will cater the session to your post-secondary questions and needs. Topics they can provide assistance with include:
- Full-time, part-time and Continuing Education programs
- Assessment of job market trends and career opportunities using our Career Coach portal
- Completion of your Ontario College application
- Options for academic upgrading
- Learning assistance for students with disabilities
For all other questions, please contact the InfoCentre.
On the Spot Applications
If you’re interested in applying for a program on-the-spot, be sure to bring all relevant transcripts (high school, adult learning, any post-secondary, and so on).
Information Session Schedule
Register for an information session today! Using the schedule below, click the “Register” button next to the time and location that you are interested in.