Student and Staff ID Cards
The Niagara College Student ID Card is your pass to the world of Niagara College services, including:
- Access to printing and photocopying
- Gym pass for both the Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake campus athletic facilities
- The regional transit bus systems (with a valid U-Pass sticker)
- As a required form of ID for writing course tests and exams
A Blackboard username and valid student or staff number is required.Get a Niagara College ID Card
How to find us: Enter through the main entrance off of First Avenue. The main entrance doors are located in the Applied Health Institute; you will see the InfoCentre to your immediate right upon entering the building.
How to find us: Enter the main entrance at the front of the building (West Wing), under the NC tower. The InfoCentre is located at the round desk to your immediate left. Look for the “InfoCentre” sign!
Contact the InfoCentre at either the Welland Campus or Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus for general inquiries or questions. Our helpful staff will be happy to answer your questions, or direct to you the appropriate department.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., except for scheduled holidays.
- Welland: 905-735-2211 ext. 7559
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: 905-641-2252 ext. 4208
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the Niagara Falls campus, please call either the Welland or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus number. For Switchboard, simply hit “0” after dialing the appropriate campus number.
For closure procedures (due to inclement weather), please click here.