For closure procedures (due to inclement weather), please click here.
Niagara College can be reached from a number of local phone numbers. Our business hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays or otherwise posted.
- 905-735-2211 (Welland)
- 905-641-2252 (Niagara-on-the-Lake / St. Catharines)
- 905-374-7454 (Niagara Falls)
- 905-563-3254 (Grimsby)
Dial extension 7559 for general inquiries.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student and Staff ID Cards
The Niagara College Student ID Card is your pass to the world of Niagara College services, including:
- Access to printing and photocopying
- Gym pass for both the Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake campus athletic facilities
- The regional transit bus systems (with a valid U-Pass sticker)
- As a required form of ID for writing course tests and exams
A Blackboard username and valid student or staff number is required.Get a Niagara College ID Card