The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2016
- January 2017
- September 2017
- January 2018
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U) or equivalent
- Mathematics - any Grade 11 (C), (U) or (M), or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- College and Apprenticeship Mathematics - Grade 12 (C)
- Physics - Grade 11 (U) or 12 (C) or (U)
- Transportation Technology - Grade 11 or 12 (C)
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.