About this Program
- Graduates will enjoy excellent job prospects due to the continuing shortage of skilled workers in the Niagara Region and beyond.
- Program emphasizes broad-based, hands-on learning and problem solving.
- Niagara College has well-developed, up-to-date, full-sized facilities for enhanced learning capabilities.
- Small class sizes that allow for an enhanced learning experience.
- Program is continuously updated to meet current industry needs, thus providing graduates with very relevant, real-world skill development.
- General machinist
- CNC operator
- Quality control
- Tool and die maker
- Pattern maker
- Mould maker
- Machine tool builder and integrator
- Tool/tooling maker
The official title for this program is Mechanical Techniques, which will appear on the credential that you receive when you graduate.