Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
- Mathematics - any Grade 11 (C), (U) or (M), or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Construction Technology - Grade 11 or Grade 12 (C)
- Mathematics - any Grade 12 (C) or (U)
- Technological Design - Grade 11 or 12 (M)
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete off-campus practical lab requirements. Niagara cannot guarantee placements that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.