About this Program
- Demand for construction graduates is high in the Niagara Region and throughout Ontario.
- Program integrates academic instruction and hands-on learning.
- Graduates may enter the workforce directly or continue their education in Renovation Technician – Construction.
- Commercial formwork carpenter
- Drywall installer
- Exterior siding installer
- Finish carpenter
- Insulation installer
- Lumberyard sales representative
- Maintenance carpenter
- Renovation carpenter
- Residential framing carpenter
I chose Niagara College for a hands-on learning experience so I could enter the construction field well prepared. The teachers always made themselves available and were ready to help when needed. I left the program confident with my skills.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach